Saturday, March 4, 2017

Need Help Getting Started?

Hello Scrappers!  Ever sit down to start scrapping and find that you just aren't feeling it?  I do that all of the time!  But yet I am in the mood to get my creating on.  That is when I like to reach for the kit.  I find that if I just start pulling out the pieces and laying them out something clicks and my creative juices start flowing.  Then I can start putting my own spin on the project, adding more embellishments if I want, and voila!  You have a project done.

That is where the new Cut Above scrapbooking layout kits come in.....check out this video:


Each kit includes more than enough supplies to complete a two page layout and multiple pocket layouts.  Included are base pages, die cuts, stickers and even Memory Protectors!  Plus a color printed instruction sheet.  All for only $14.95

Close to my Heart currently has two designs - Little One and Forever & Always.  Both are beautiful.  Click on the Shop Now tab above to order yours.

Thanks for looking.  Hope to hear from you soon

Sue
Ink on my fingers, glitter on my face, and a smile in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment